Belzona 5233 is a waterborne, solvent-free and UV-stable floor coating. It is designed to offer long–term protection and durability for internal and external flooring applications. This system provides outstanding mechanical strength and resistance to abrasion, ideal for areas with high levels of vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Primarily, it is used in conjunction with Belzona 5231 and aggregates to create seamless, slip-resistant flooring in various facilities. Available as a grey or clear coating, Belzona 5233 is easily hand-applied by brush or roller, without the need for any specialist tools.
- UV stable making it suitable especially for applications outdoors
- Provides a scratch resistant durable coating ideal for the areas experiencing heavy foot and wheel traffic
- Seamless, slip resistant solution that can reduce slips further by incorporating aggregate
Applications for Belzona 5233 in conjunction with Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate):
- Floor protection in industrial and production facilities with heavy forklifts and pallet jacks traffic – production suites, warehouses, packaging floors, machine shops, loading decks
- Slip resistance and floor protection in the areas with extensive movement of personnel – common hallways, elevators, staircases, restrooms, cafeteria, break rooms
- Seamless, slip resistant floor coating for commercial facilities (malls, restaurants, office buildings) and academic and administrative facilities (court houses, city halls, schools, universities)
- Decorative flooring system for commercial facilities (malls, restaurants, office buildings) and academic and administrative facilities (court houses, city halls, schools, universities) available in a range of aggregate and flake finishes encapsulated with Belzona 5233 (Clear).
Key technical data:
|Working life at 10-40°C (50-104°F)||1 hour between 10-40°C (59-104°F) at RH 10-70%|
|Pull off adhesion (D4541 / ISO 4624)||400 psi (2.76 MPa) on dry concrete|
|Coverage rate:||4 m² (43.2 ft²) / 1 litre at a thickness of 250 microns (10 mils)|
|Abrasion resistance:||CS17 – 13 mm³ dry|
|Adhesion (pull-off):||Concrete: 2.76 MPa (400 psi)|
|Typical applications||Floor coating in industrial and commercial facilities|
|Unit size||2 x 3.2 Ltrs
Pack sizes may vary locally.
|Availability*||Check with your local Belzona Distributor|